while everyone is excited

Christmas is in few weeks from now. It seems to me that everyone is excited but me. I never liked the season. Call me different but it is one thing I never looked forward. But of course I have to show people in the office that I am otherwise my boss will not approve my planned 2-weeks leave.

So why did I never liked Christmas? Reason why we are celebrating this season has been totally commercialized. And why on earth are we all going to be loving-caring people only in this season? The season makes me nostalgic as well. I never liked the feeling of life-dramas.

While everyone is counting, I just want this pass and get it over with. “May” has always a better month for me. And oh, I don’t need any unsolicited opinion on this one.

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers