Emotions... it ends tonight

This isn’t another mushy thought. I am not consumed by the heavy rains outside. Emotions, it ends tonight is a great CD with several songs in rock poetry. So there is such a thing as rock poetry and emotional sounds at its best after all.

I have to block out thoughts of you so I don’t lose my head. They crawl in like cockroach leaving babies in my bed. Dropping little reels of tape to remind me that I’m alone… Hate me today, hate me tomorrow. Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you..
- Hate Me by Blue October
I can’t stop playing this song. Message is negative however the rhythm and/or music are platinum. Best in driving I guess

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers