the five people you meet in heaven

we are all connected to each other in ways we don’t even realize, and that perhaps, when your life is over, you may find out all the other “waves” in this big ocean that you affected without even knowing it -- the five people you meet in heaven by mitch albom

one of my favorites. reveals unexpected connection of our lives. how interesting every person who came and touched our lives. we may not realize the difference they made but time will come when we will find ourselves saying "Someone said this to me".

illuminates the mysteries of what we thought "meaningless" life. remember the stranger who helped you find your way when you were lost? we are all connected to each other in ways we may not realize nor understand

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers