a place called Here

this is another multiply original

People go missing and things go missing most of the time. According to the book “a place called Here”, all those who and which are missing, are found in this place. Where is Here? It’s an in-between place.

This is another creation of Cecilia Ahern which is as witty as her other book, “If you could see me now”. a reflection of a child at heart in all of us. The main character is obsessed with finding missing things until she herself got missing and then stumbles upon a place where everyone she’s looking for are there. a “lost and found” area for all things missing. a place called Here.

What if there’s really Here? What if the people we thought are missing just moved to this place? Will I find the people I met somewhere from time immemorial? Will I find the shirts I’ve been looking for? Just a thought, although I don’t wish finding myself in “Here” at all

Sometimes people go missing by choice. If I go missing one day, probably by choice. And if I do, I would want someone to find me, more than anything.

“I can only assume that there’s only one thing more frustrating than not being able to find someone, and that’s not being found.”

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers