a make believe

this was originally posted in my multiply account

i got a chance to be interviewed in a magazine (READ by Powerbooks). i'm sharing the article with you. (a make believe)

Blanca: procurement engineer, a student, a friend & a pretty girl in the neighborhood (down those eyebrows, this is my article!)

How Did you Became a Reader? I started reading back in high school, influenced by my classmates who made the library their sanctuary.

What did you read when you were growing up? I find joy in the lives of the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew and the Sweet Valley twins.Oh! I love Jessica and the Unicorns. They's my best friends.

What are your Top Ten Favorite/Memorable Books?
The following are my top ten as of now, I believe there are hundreds to be discovered yet. Obviously, The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Again, illuminating the mysteries of a "meaningless" life and the wonderful connection between everyone. P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern, a great love story and i definitely can't wait to see the movie. My favorite line in this book is from the song Holly sung.. "i'll get by with the help of my friends".Cecelia's other books; If you could see me now, a reminder of our childhood days and our imaginary friend; and Rosie Dunne, a love story told through letters, emails and SMS messages -- i can relate. The Alchemist by Paulo Cuelho, everyone's responsibility to follow our dreams or should I say alalahanin mo panaginip mo. The Little Prince, what is essential is invisible to the eyes. Hope for the Flowers, be a butterfly! Eragon and the Eldest, i love Saphira. James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas & Sam's Letter to Jennifer, sob sob sob.

What do you base your choice of books to read? I usually check Power Books recommendation and best seller, check READ magazines and recommendation from friends. Once I read a creation of an author and enjoyed it, I'll continue to read their other works.

What do you do with your books before and after reading them? I don't read a book unless I had it covered already and then after reading, I just keep them. I make sure my books are accounted in my librarything account.

What are you reading now? What's next in yur reading list? I'm trying to finish the Letters to a Young Poet. I have Pursuit to Happyness next in my reading list.

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers