a weekend in pangasinan


we spent the all saint's day long weekend in pangasinan. i had a chance to explore the coves and islands, popularly known as the hundred islands. finally, i conquered another destination in my long list of places to visit.

the travel from manila was more than 4 hours. i was honestly bored of the long drive but the idea of exploring another place with chimp made it lighter. we left early morning and catched the sunrise in a town in pangasinan.

stayed in San Fabian, Pangasinan where i captured this photo of the sunset.


the next day we left early morning to visit the hundred islands. 2 hour drive was far but it was nearer compared to a 5 hour drive from manila. and off we go.

it was more of curiousity, more than anything else. i wanted to see for myself if indeed the hundred islands as enchanting and as magical as most people call it. and i found my answer hours later. yes, it is amazing to see hundred ++ of islets scattered but it didn't captured my heart magically. ' just glad i was there.

happy to spend time with people i love.

photo below: taken by chimp during the boat ride
photo below: SeaShell -- our vessel during the tour

0 comments:

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers