keep a dream diary

to quote an article in sixty-four tips from india's ancient wisdom "to do lists are the secret ladders to achieving dreams, make it a practice to write everything you want in life - including simple things". if i am to write in my dream diary it will be ...

myself in a perfect fit body enjoying the view in fort ilocandia *that's what we call detailed*
taking pictures in batanes using a new lens for my camera
enjoying my graduation party
having a perfect valentine dinner
driving a new black honda civic named skywalker *i love the star wars*
using a mac notebook *how i wish*
a lot more which i perfectly picture in my mind ....

"look at the list every day with a quiet smile and remember to drive all your activities towards realizing them one by one"

1 comments:

Yesha said...

hmm. i have yet to think of the things i really want in life. but right now, all i want is to live and work abroad with my family. hehe.

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers