a fall will always make a wise man wiser

is it a plain excuse for the wrong things we've done in the past or truth that we learn more when we fall?

sometimes even if we know the right choice, we give in to what we think can make us happy. and in the end made an excuse that the fall made us wiser? does it? or does it only prove we have brains and yet we choose not to use it?

we learn when we fall. we fear the consequences we faced when we made that mistake. we became very careful in our decisions.

why can't we just be wiser and not fall? ahh, my wishful thoughts...

4 comments:

Yesha said...

we have the same question in mind. lol. but life is what we make it. so whatever decision we make, we're accountable to its consequences. sometimes kse, we don't know if we made the right choice until we stumble and fall. *shrug*

Mariel said...

Sometimes it needs courage to dare to fall, to dare to do a mistake. I believe most of us are trapped in our idea of perfection. Don't get me wrong i always try to avoid falling myself. But wouldn't it be nice for once not to be afraid of consequences?

blanca said...

hi mariel, thanks for dropping by... that's why we all have to choices, to dare to follow what we opt to.
by the way, i like the photograph in your site. too bad i couldn't read the other articles.

Mariel said...

goodmorning blanca,

yes i know my blog is in Greek, but anyway I will drop by yours and we can talk there! Thanks about the photo comment

Have a nice day!

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers