of fear & anxiety

i'm disappointed with myself. i didn't expect unforeseen detours.
what i recently read explains what's within me.
"will i ever get rid of fear & anxiety? they say, yes but there is a caveat. we go through periods of fear and anxiety only to come our normal for a time. the caveat lies in our inability to face our fears. if one mope around feeling sorry for one's self then yes progress towards effective anxiety management delays."
but, hey. tomorrow's gonna be a great day. there's no room for feeling sorry for any wrong decision. i won't let my worries get the best of me. no way!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I remember when i was in your shoes, i was reading a book and i got to the page where it says:

- fear is only a state of mind -

Hi Blanca, have a blast!

blanca said...

thanks for the uplifting words. i'll keep that on mind.

Yesha said...

what an attitude. =]

ako naman, i always believe, like what i always tell you (i think) "it's all in the mind".

i miss you.

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers