nights of rodanthe


i was furious last night when i received an email from such an imbecile officemate. i know that it is best to talk about issues offline rather than the lengthy exchange of emails, but i am only human. and i don't tolerate people getting away when they offend me. no way, i always take my revenge. bad as it sounds, but that's me. i fight. and so, when i woke up this morning. i'm frustrated that i am still angry. i decided to read "nights of rodanthe" to influence some nostalgic effect to the guerilla that i have become.

and as always, Nicholas Sparks inspired and brings out the sentimental side of me. i end up reading the book in one sitting.

i will definitely watch the movie.

"for those who don't believe that love can blossom as quickly as it did for Paul and Adrienne, it can, and it's real as love that takes years to form."

and as for that dumb officemate, i still don't wish him well

2 comments:

Yesha said...

hey, let it pass. ok, sabi mo, "no way". but would you feel good about it or after doing it (to get even)?

sabagay, it's your call pa rin. *grins*

Yesha said...

i love you jen. i got another love award for you. =]

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers