gift of friendship

received an email from one of my best friends on my birthday..


"sending you a message you sent me three (3) years ago. i kept this and promised to return the message when time comes. now, for your birthday i am sending the same message. we may not see each other as often as we do before, we may not talk everyday, we may not be there for each other at times, nothing has changed so far and i can say that truly You are My Bestest Friend. happy birthday"

life is wonderful with great friends like thillet.

a message sent 2005-04-11 13:34
To My Best Friend

I am a different person
a better one, since we
first became friends.
Your honesty often helps me
see my weaknesses,
and your support helps me
turn them into strengths.
Thank you for not saying
the things you think
I want to hear,
but saying the things I need to know.
You're one of the very few people
I trust and believe
When you tell me
how well I've done,
because you are one of the very few
who will tell me
when I could do better.
You challenge me
to be the best me,
by accepting and appreciating
you've helped me
learn to accept
and appreciate myself

-- Unknown

2 comments:

Seeker said...

Frienship can last forever...

x

Yesha said...

aw. nice message. nice poem. sweet. ^^

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers