agony of waiting

I almost lost all my files stored in my external drive. It had a malfunction which recovery of files is yet to be determined. I’m so stupid for not creating a back up file somewhere else. Blame it on my ignorance. Since the item is still on warranty, we were advised to wait for 2 weeks for the replacement. The warranty, however does not extend to recovery of files. Given that period, the agony of waiting , I hated technology for awhile. buti pa ang stone age!

I never like waiting. I rather know now and felt bad and be over it, than keeping a little hope and go through the agony of waiting and be disappointed in the end.

Just to conclude the story of my external drive, I decide to disregard the warranty. Instead, tried checking the usb connection by buying a new casing. Angels heard my prayers, it worked! Warranty gone but worth it.

3 comments:

Seeker said...

I also prefer knowing things, good or bad, than waiting for news.

Gosh, hope now everything is ok.

xx

Yesha said...

patience is a virtue daw. lol. but sometimes we have to think and work on our own just to get what we really want. coz somebody might get the one we wish for if we don't act now. lol.

Yesha said...

patience is a virtue daw. lol. but sometimes we have to think and work on our own just to get what we really want. coz somebody might get the one we wish for if we don't act now. lol.

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers