letters to a young poet


thanks to vera for lending me her book -- "letters to a young poet" by rainer maria rilke. a book one can read over and over again. true enough that i bought my own copy.

"...for what i could say about your tendency to doubt or about your inability to bring your outer and inner lives into harmony or about all the other things that oppress you -: is just what i have already said: just the wish that you may find in yourself enough patience to endure and enjoy simplicity to have faith; that you may gain more and more confidence in what is difficult and in your solitude among other people. And for the rest, let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right . always."

1 comments:

Yesha said...

i love the design of that photo. ^^

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers