a birthday message

In an attempt to analyze the several years of life and everything that goes with it, it dawned on me that it is best to be just in this moment. Gone are the times of looking back and looking forward. Now, it will only be NOW.

Life seems like an awkward mélange of heavy drama, zany comedy and boggling puzzles. I would like to believe that maybe this is a reflection of lethargy defined by age. It is time to detoxify my contaminated self.


Happy birthday to me. I love me always. Cheers!

4 comments:

Seeker said...

Is that your Bday?!

Great,

!!!H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!!!

May your day be full of happiness and may the year that you're beginning be full of joy.

xx

Marlon said...

happy birthday jen! labyu!

(chorus from Jordin Sparks song "this is my now" is very apt for this post)

"This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now."

blanca said...

i haven't heard the song, care to send me an mp3? thanks Lon

Yesha said...

wah. jen, as of this moment, i haven't finished the poem i'm writing for you. ayaw gumana ng braincells ko. T_T

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers