another attempt of a vignette

it was a cold december night, a drive home from where we had our dinner. one of the rarest occasion where we hide from reality. 1210 am as the car clock says. we were driving at 20 kph. silence. not with the usual song playing in the radio while we have our endless conversation. as the stop light turns red, he held my hand. not a word from either of us. i can hear my heart beat. i can hear his breathe. his hand held mine tightly as if to tell me the things he couldn't say. as if to tell me not to ask the questions he cannot answer. as if to tell me to just stop and just be in this moment. it seems wrong. it might hurt someone, probably me more than anyone yet i held on. waiting for that day. those dark eyes will haunt me forever

just another attempt of a vignette, nothing personal

2 comments:

Yesha said...

love it. =]

blanca said...

thanks. love this too, hehe

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers