the kite runner

while watching a movie, i noticed the trailer of The Kite Runner. so immediately i got myself a copy of the book by Khaled Hosseini.

reading the first part of the book, i find myself loving it. simple writing which compels me to turn page to page. i hope to finish reading before the film's showing day.

the Kite Runner is about 2 friends who got separated by events. setting in Afghanistan, which shows a vivid picture of the country. and apparently the Afghan government has banned the film from being shown because of ethnic tensions that the movie pictures.

2/18 i am now reading chapter 8 and indeed this book interests me so so so much. it's not just a plain simple writing but it is full of surprises, and pain.

2 comments:

Yesha said...

interesting. can i borrow that book? lol.

blanca said...

sure. the book is really nice.

blog award

blog award
thanks to myautumndream

my awards

my awards

About Me

My photo
"a little wave, bobbling along in the ocean, having a grand old time"

Followers